Woodland Nymph floaty boho polka dot dress ~ ideal for pic-nics on hazy summer days in your nearest cornfield ~ just kick off your shoes and tousle your hair!
- Chiffon white semi sheer material with underdress
- Two different sized polka dots in a black velour raised material
- Pretty sheer puff sleeves with black velvet bands (elasticated to the shoulders so could be worn on or off)
- Fitted waist with black velvet band that does up with hook and eyes to the back (high waisted in design)
- Back zipper and hook and eye closure
- Dry clean only
- Was most likely a bridesmaids dress originally as Simon Ellis was well known for Bridal wear ~ would still make an ideal hippy wedding dress.
- Circa: 1970s
Measurements & Condition:
- Bust: 34 inches
- Waist: 28 inches
- Hips: 36 inches
- Length: 42 inches
- Original size label is a uk 12 please check the above measurements before purchase as vintage labels will differ from modern sizing
- The previous owner was a seamstress so the dress may have been altered
- Condition: Vintage ~ the velvet band round the waist has some loose stitching, however we think this has been a later addition to the dress, could be re-paired, removed or left as is.
- Weight: 0.290Kg
- Product Code: CO046
- Availability: Out Of Stock