- 1960's Men's vintage rain coat
- The coat is a mid beige in colour a bit like a dull mustard.
- The coat is showerproof and has a fleecy lining on the inside to the bottom half so would be quite warm.
- Buttons up the front with two front side hand pockets and a back vent.
- Designers Original Label:- Hepworths
- Fabric Label:- 50% polyester 50% cotton
- Original Size Label:- None
- (As this is a vintage item size labels are likely to differ from modern day, all my items are measured laid flat from armpit to armpit and then doubled. Please be aware this is the exact measurment of the item and not your chest size so please make sure you give yourself room to breathe)
Measurements & Condition:
- Chest:- 50 inches
- Shoulder to shoulder:- 19.5 inches
- Top of shoulder seam to cuff:- 24 inches
- Length (from nape of neck to hem):- 37 inches
- all measurements are approx.
- Condition:- True Vintage - The coat does have some small signs of colour variation and there are a couple of pics to the material here and there but is still very wearable and the faults are only minor for a coat of this age
1960s Vintage Mens Hepworths Driback Overcoat Rain Coat Size XL
- Product Code: hepworths1
- Availability: 1