- Colour block ice cream sundae summer 2-piece suit in a thick crinkled cotton
- The blouse is cerise pink in a gypsy boho style with elasticated neckline and sleeves, it buttons down the front with a cute little waist tie giving it a cropped appearance and has batwing style sleeves.
- The skirt is cerise, green and cream and has an elasticated waistline so could be worn with a huge leather belt for that total hippie girl look - just add lots of bangles and some gladiator sandals.
- The suit has no labels and may have been hand-made
- Circa 1980s
- Ideal 'one of a kind' festival wear
Measurements & Condition:
- Bust:- up to 36" the blouse is bat-wing so is very hard to measure.
- Blouse Waist:- 28" the elastic at the back is un-stretched and would stretch up to a 30" comfortably
- Skirt Waist - 25" elastic un-stretched (would stretch up to 28")
- Hips:- Up to 36"
- Blouse Length:- 17"
- Skirt Length:- 32"
- Original size label: None
- Condition: Vintage ~ skirt is not lined and does have some loose threads on the inside ~ this does not effect the look or the seams.
- Weight: 445g
1980s Vintage Hippie Festival Colour Block Gypsy Skirt and Blouse Suit Set ~ S
- Product Code: colourblock1
- Availability: 1